Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Stamp Basket DT - Bella with presents

I've not had chance to post anything for the last few days, but I have still been making - just not anything I could share yet... I'll have 2 posts today though, as I've got my Waste Not Wednesdays card to show you later.

So this one is my card for The Stamp Basket blog, using the super sweet Bella from Wild Rose Studio...





Items available from The Stamp Basket

Dovecraft white flat lace 2 1/4" (distressed slightly with DIs, to match the cream card blank better)


I've coloured Bella with promarkers and flexmarkers, and I also found my Viva pearl pen - I've only been searching for it for about 6 months lol... So I thought I'd try some little pearl dots around the image and I quite like it - think you'll be seeing more of this :o)  The sentiment is Pink Petticoat, the rose is from Wild Orchid, and the other flowers were cut with a Magnolia DooHickey die - this one is now out of stock, but you can get other DooHickey dies and Magnolia stamps in the fab sale at The Stamp Basket - all at 25% off!

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:

I'm sure I'll waffle on a bit more when I post my Waste Not Wednesdays card later, but for now I need to dash off - got a couple of orders to complete amongst other things.  Ooh before I go though, I just have to say a HUGE thank you to the lovely Debs, because I won her fabby birthday candy!  So excited, thank you hun :o)  Back later, have a lovely day!


28 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

Gorgeous Lisa! And I am loving the pearl pen!! Come home from work not very well so I wanted to find some pretty cards to look at.. Found one! :) Laura x

Jenny said...

I love this Lisa - the colours, the image, the style. Love it all! x

Debs said...

Adorable card Lisa - the image is soooooo cute and your colours are gorgeous.
I think I need one of those Viva Pearl pens - I've seen a few peeps using them and the effect is fabulous.
So thrilled you won my candy :o)
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Joey said...

Super duper cuteness, absolutely love this hunny, gorgeous image and beautiful colour choice. Joey xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the flower and the ribbon, so cute....l

rosie said...

gorgeous card Lisa. how cute is the image x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Lisa this is so cute! I love the cutie image and those papers go beautifully. That flower is awesome too! :)

Whisper said...

Aaah what an adorable layout and image, Luv Sam x

sue w. said...

Hi Lisa, this is fabby, I so love this image it's so cute and you have coloured it perfectly. How funny,
I have just posted my card and we've used the same colours!
Hugs Sue W.

The Stamp Basket said...

Ooh, just love this colour combo and image, lisa...and the die cut corner and flower are fab! Hugs,
Janet xx

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous and cute Lisa!!
congrats on your win!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

This little guy is on my wish list just simply amazing. I adore it so much.

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the image and papers and the pearls look fabulous. Carol x

Vicky said...

So cute Lisa...! love these sweet images and so beautifully coloured too hun :o)

well done also on your win...!!

big hugs Vicky xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, beautiful colours, i've never seen one of those pearl pens before, gonna have to get one it looks brilliant. Janette x

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! Love those papers and your brilliant colouring.
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa.stunning sweet image and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

Wow Lisa i absolutely love this card! the image, papers, colours the lots beautiful work. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning Lisa, I love it!
Helen x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Lisa.... and those little pearl drops are fab!! AND...... I have one of those pens in my drawer!! YES!!! I must have a go with it..

Hugs
Christine x

Craftdee said...

This is the sweetest image! Love your colours and embellies too, and I can see why you're glad you found that pen... it's SUPER! Donna ☺

melsanford said...

Oh this is so cute! I love your colour combo :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

its really pretty, I just love all the pearls and details you have in it. Good luck on the contest!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lisa I really love your choice of colours, also loving that cute image and the wonderful design.
hugs
Lorraine x

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

Wow, I'm just in love! This card is so sweet. Just wonderful.

Love Mickaela

Emma H said...

Oh my, I just love this! Lovely soft colours and the sweetest image - love the little dots of pearl too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Lorraine said...

Aw, that image is so sweet and you have colored it so beautifully, Lisa! Love the cloudy background, colors/papers and embellies!

xxxtglxxx said...

Again, gorgeous card hun! I am off to look for one of those pearly pens now! :)

Cute image and fab layout!

hugs

xxalisonxx