Friday 4 October 2013

Winter Wonders Princess - Sugar Nellie DT

Hello everyone :o)

It's my day to post on the Sugar Nellie blog today, and I used the recently released image Winter Wonders - Princess, which is a digi stamp available here at Funky Kits.  I used her on a Christmas card not long ago, but thought she was also perfect for birthday creations... lovely isn't she?




Items Used
Card base - Grand Nestabilities Labels 1
Digi stamp - Sugar Nellie Winter Wonders Princess - Funky Kits
Colouring - copics
Sentiment stamp - CC Designs
Papers - Basic Grey Hipster - MCH
Nestabilities Floral Ovals dies - MCH
Impression Obsession Spiral Daisy die - MCH
Memory Box Lorelai Leaf die (cut up) - MCH
Prima flower (next to daisies)
Lace - Ribbon Girl
Glamour Dust in Crystal
Seam binding & pearls from my stash (seam binding dyed to match)

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - we're going dotty
MAWTT - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - flowers
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

I've done my first Spin class at the gym today... wow, I knew it wouldn't be easy but it just about finished me off!  Doing it again next week though lol.

Right, off for a good catch up with some of your blogs... Hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

27 comments:

Debs said...

Simply stunning!!!!
Beautiful image and gorgeous colours.
Debs xx

Laura Bradley said...

This is soooo gorgeous Lisa, I love it. It just all works! Laura xx

Sarah said...

What a sweetheart, gorgeous colours and fab LO. Have a good weekend, hope you won't be too stiff!! x

Pam W Merwin said...

Love your design and what a darling stamp!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and love the image.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa, love it!
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

rachel said...

such a pretty princess Lisa - she's gorgeous! And thanks for the name of those papers I used - losing it!! Lol! xxx

Sue B said...

Aww she's gorgeous Lisa - I love how you've coloured her hair!! the card shape and papers are really beautiful and I love the pretty lace and flowers.. it's a card fit for a princess!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa, I love the pretty image coloured perfectly. The papers and embellishments are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

Such beautifully coloured hair Lisa. She is gorgeous and I love the design and scrummy papers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christine L said...

So sweet and beautiful Lisa... and perfect layout as always!

Hugs
Christine x

tilly said...

a beautiful card in those colours, love the flowers lace and pearls
, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
Tilly

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, sweet card
luv
Debby

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

SPIN...omg...

Love this card Lisa....absolutely beautiful xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so stunning lisa!!! i absolutely adore her and the beautiful colours you have put with her... such a lovely design :)

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Lisa,
Oooh what a stunner! I think I might have to pop over to funky kits and get her - Love your colouring, perfections as always, Have great weekend, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Lisa, Oh this is stunning, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

Pia S said...

An adorable card for a little princess:)

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. I love...need..that image! You're at it again!!lol
Love the design and pretty papers too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

This is utterly adorable! The shaped base is gorgeous and I LOVE the little princess. I think I might have to add her to my collection...*gets wallet out* - lol!
Hugs, Kat xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC flowers challenge good luck cheers Sue x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous, love the sweet image, lovely detailing and shape. Hugs, Claire x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so precious Lisa!! Love your coloring! :) HUGS

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.really beautiful colours and i love the pretty image and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Annette said...

She's lovely Lisa. Love her hair.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Gretha said...

This is gorgeous Lisa
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Love your coloring of this cute image and your flowers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx