Wednesday 2 May 2018

First attempt at needle felting!

Hello everyone :o)

So... I'm attempting a new hobby!  I've wanted to try needle felting for ages and finally had a go, using a kit I bought from Felt Hoppy on Etsy.


He's by no means perfect, but he's my very first attempt, so I'm quite pleased with him really.  Ears are my nemesis though, just can't get them right!  And the amount of times I've stabbed myself with that blimmin' barbed needle.... ouch!!  Need to get myself a good book and practice lots I think.

Hope you like him... thanks for popping in :o)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

This is fab Lisa, you should be really pleased with yourself. Aren't the kits and I instructions fab. Funnily enough I am currently felting Black Dog. I am struggling with the body, it's a bit too big for the head!! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

He's so cute Lisa.
Sue x

Chris said...

Love him! Brilliant, can't believe it's a first attempt!
xx

Annette said...

I've been looking at this but it looks very time consuming. He's lovely though, amazing for your first attempt.

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant, and so cute
Lorraine x

Janette said...

I love him Lisa, maybe a YouTube tutorial, heaven knows they help me out lots of times....well done..xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done he looks fab

Debra K. said...

Oh, I just LOVE him!!! Can't believe it's your first attempt. He's soooo cute and would look wonderful in my home ;-). Felting is something I would love to try but have little sensation in my fingers :( but I will be more than happy to see your creations so you should definitely make more for me to drool over :D. Debra x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Looks fabulous to me Lisa
Dianne xx :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delight, I've fancied doing this myself, maybe one day, look forward to seeing your other makes :)
Faith
x